Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where to Blog

Yeah, so not my first spot in which to blog. I have a Myspace account...but I get a lot of Myspace trash sent to me. I have a Yahoo 360 that I really enjoyed...but apparently that is going away. I have a need to blog. Where to go to blog? How can I pass up the madness and just BLOG?

Blog.

I like that word. It's not a funny as Gugennheim...but who would visit the Blog Museum? I have chosen this as my blogspot. This is the place for me. I plan on VLOGGING someday (which sounds like an eastern block blog. It's not, but I am just not yet set up for a video blog at this juncture.)

So this is just an introduction. This serves as a starting point from which to spring my blog onto the world. From here you will learn the answers to such questions as:

What's my favorite pasta...?
Who makes me happy...?
Who do I make happy...?
Have I ever climbed that yellow tower at I-25 and Broadway...?
and the ever pressing:
Why Maddog Salamander?

Hold on to your toupee, here we go...

No comments: